Just another few tiny hours, and the biggest event of the year, the one we have been impatiently waiting for, will be upon us, and I’m not talking Christmas!
Tomorrow, Tuesday 9th December is READ TUESDAY, and it’s going to be HUGE!
Read Tuesday is all about helping to improve literacy, and encouraging people, young and old, to pick up a book and read. It’s about fueling the imagination, taking a ride out of reality, meeting people and places you could never meet in your real life. It’s about escapism, fantasy, romance… in fact, whatever floats your boat, Read Tuesday has the book to suit you. If you don’t believe me, see for yourself.
Best of all, many of the authors have massively discounted their books, so if you are feeling the financial burden this Season of Giving can often dump on you, Read Tuesday can help; many of the books listed are FREE, most are reduced to crazy prices, and if you buy a print version as a gift for a loved one, you can in most cases get a Kindle copy FREE to keep for yourself.
This event only lasts ONE DAY, so don’t miss it!
Here are ways that readers can save big on Read Tuesday:
- Find Kindle deals here: http://readtuesday.com/countdown-deals
- Here is our catalog for free print books: http://readtuesday.com/free-print-books
- We also have Smashwords discount codes:http://readtuesday.com/smashwords
- Prefer print books? Check out our catalog for CreateSpace discount codes:http://readtuesday.com/createspace
- Last, but not least, we have Buy-the-print-book-get-the-Kindle-free offers. These are great for gifting. Don’t you wish you could receive a free book for yourself every time you gave one as a gift? Well, here’s your chance: http://readtuesday.com/matchbook
Please support the Read Tuesday Thunderclap. This will help spread awareness on the morning of Read Tuesday (December 9, 2014). It’s easy to help:
- Visit http://thndr.it/1CkO2Bg.
- Click Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr and sign in.
- Customize the message. (Optional.)
- Agree to the terms. All that will happen is that the Thunderclap post about Read Tuesday will go out the morning of December 9.
- (The warning message simply means that Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr need your permission to post the Thunderclap message on December 9. This is the only post that Thunderclap will make.)
Meet some of the participating authors here: http://readtuesday.com/meet-the-authors.
Read Tuesday: It’s going to be HUGE!
Give the gift of reading this holiday season.